Our Team - AMIT KUMAR TRIPATHYGo to Back
Mr Tripathy has more than fifteen years of professional expertise
He is a dynamic academician having varied interests in Marketing, Sales, HR, OB and Soft Skills
He is felicitated by several organisations for contribution to the field of management education and soft skills
• He has an expertise on Corporate Training and made better benchmark within the industry as a reno1wned trainer in Hindalco, Om Logistics, Kirloskar etc.
• Currently he is the Executive Director, Shine Group; Dy Director to KiiT& KISS Social Network, Director to SITE Diploma College, Director to VITS Engineering College, PPT Trainer to Many Colleges, Kids Grooming Trainer to Times Scholar Gurukul, Faculty Development Trainer (FDP), Management Develop Trainer (MDP), Entrepreneur Development Trainer (EDP), Soft Skills Trainer for many Institutions such as B-Schools, Engineering Colleges, Intermediates, High Schools and Primary Schools, Consultant with O & M Solutions; Manager Export, Monnet Ispat& Energy Ltd, Bhubaneswar; Asst Manager Operations, Brigade Corporations (FactSet Research Systems Team ), Hyderabad; PR Officer, Lucky Star Entertainment Ltd, New Delhi; Co-Ex - Retail Banking, HDFC Bank Ltd, Bhubaneswar; Executive - Marketing, IDBI Bank Ltd, Bhubaneswar
• His clientele in Training and Consultancy include more than twenty three Leading Organisations of India and Abroad. Some of These are HindalcoIndustries, Kirloskar, Om Logistics, IndusInd Bank Ltd, NLUO, Odisha Judicial Academy, OSFC, District Employment Exchange, AIPH, OSACS, ICAI, Srusti Academy of Management, Nilachal Polytechnic, Utkal University, Hi - Tech Group of Institutions, Sushree Group of Institutions, (DST), Times Scholar Gurukul.
• Acclaimed as the Critic Writer to the widely accepted magazines like - Governance Today ( Mrs.SmritiIrani, Hon'ble HRD Minister, GOI on 10th Standard Examination issue, Career published by District Employment Exchange, Khurda (Career on Public Speaking) etc.
• Felicitated by the whole Hi-Tech Group, Bhubaneswar for the "Excellent Performance on Hi-Tech Fest - 2015" towards organizing, conducting and showcasing better process driven management system in the field of Cultural Fest for whole 19 Educational Colleges under this
• Received the "BEST TRAINER AWARD" from the Swastik Career Point for imparting soft skills training and a great motivator to the students
• Received the "BEST ACHIEVERS AWARD" from the SITAL, Jatni for developing, improvising and inno1vating better steps for future growth for the whole Sophitorium Group of Institutions.
• Received "ANWESHA AWARD" from the Hi-Tech Institute of Techno1logy for the spectacular hosting of the whole Institutions, Khurda
• Received an Award from the Organizers for the "OUTSTANDING HOSTING" towards crowds on the National Conference on Physiotherapy - PiCon 2015, at Hi Tech Mediccal College, Bhubaneswar
• Accredited by the International Journal of Inno1vations in Engineering Research and Techno1logy (IJIERT), no1vateur Publications, ISSN 2394-3696 for publishing the research paper on "Study on Different Human Emotion's Using Back Propagation Method"
• Awarded as the best "ENTERTAINING ANCHOR" for the state level school level competition conducted by NilachalPolytech, Bhubaneswar
• Awarded as the "BEST TRAINER" for the training to the CA Aspirants, CA Professionals etc. on Managerial skills by ICAI, Bhubaneswar
• Received the reward as the "MOST EFFECTIVE JUDGE" during the selection of Elocution / Quiz contestant for the National level competition from the State of Odisha, by ICAI
• Awarded as the First "YUVA PRATIBHA" of Odisha, felicitated by Nilachakra Foundation, Odisha for best of the jobs rendered towards the society in a young age
• Declared as "ACRONYMS GURU" by the audience as able to create acronyms for anything which will surely be related to the topics
• Widely kno1wn as "HUMAN MANUFACTURER" or "SHOW MAN" in the Organization by conducting lot of individual performances in different parties and became the Active Member of the Fun Committee
• Became the "FUN MANAGER" for whole company a sizeable strength of 3000 to entertain people in different events
• Champion in All Orissa Antakshree Competition
• Represented B J B College at National UNICEF Painting Competition
• Champion in All Orissa Skating Competition.
• Represented the State in the National Skating Competition held at Chennai.
• Winner in District Tae-Kwon-Do Competition at Puri
• Represented Puri District in All Orissa Tae-Kwon-Do Competition at Cuttack