Our Team - Dr. RKS. Mangesh DashGo to Back
• More than 21 Years in the area of HR and Behavioural Science
• Recipient of NIPM Utkal Chapter SB Misra Gold Medal Award for Excellence in HR for the year 2006
• Ph.D/M.Phil./Masters in (PMIR); MBA-HRM; FDP (XLRI); ERPs (MDI), QIP (IIT-KGP); Psychometric Assessor (HRD Center); Diploma in Clinical Counselling
Brief ProfileDynamism personified, Dr.Rayaguru Kumar ShriMangesh Dash is a multifaceted Human Resource crackerjack. Ph.D. on "A study on Occupational Stress in Service Organisation: with special reference to SBI, Bhubaneswar" was bestowed upon him from Utkal University. His credentials are endorsed by an M.Phil in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, a Masters in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, an MBA in HRM. His interminable desire to upgrade himself has propelled him to add more feathers to his cap. Certificate Programme on “Psychometric Testing”, Diploma in Clinical Counselling from Med Varsity, Apollo Hospitals and his pursuance of D.Litt in “Employee Engagement in Telecom Sector” is a seal of his ramification. He has also done FDP from XLRI, ERP from MDI, Gurgaon, SATM from IIT, Kharagpur and Certificate Course in SAP-HR Module.
• He has taken several training sessions on soft skills for various organisations during his career of 34 years including both Government and Corporate Sectors. He has produced several Ph.D.s under his guidance, published various articles both in national and international journals, and also published different books.
• Dr. Dash’s has a ‘golden touch’ and ‘the gift of the gabs’. His vivacity glues the audience to their seats during his various forums be it training or motivational talk. His passion for Training, counselling, HR interventions, Psychometrics have fostered the escalation in his career to the pinnacle. His expertise also include Competency Mapping, Employee Engagement, Employer Branding, Assessment Centres, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Emotional Regression, Alpha Level Meditation, Out Bound Training, Sensitivity Training, Theatre Learning, Stress Management, Sales Skills, Transactional Analysis, HR Processes and Mastered several innovative learning methodologies. People and his fans love his live deliberations and discussions in different television shows, FM & Radio as well as in Newspapers. Dr. Dash has already worked in prestigious positions with a decent start of his professional career such as Director, PGDM, DRIEMS Business School; Professor in HR and OB Area IMIS, Consultant with Transtrack; GM HR and Operations, Informatics; Asst. Professor in HRM and OB, IMIS and Manager HR with Keshari Group.
• A consultant of choice and trainer of repute he has already served clients like Hindalco Industries, NTPC, Ambuja Cements, VIOM Network, Paradeep Phosphates Limited, Bio Clinica, Orissa Power Generation Company, Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Axis Bank, Gland Pharma Limited, Pantaloon Retail India Limited, Infosys, RCDC, State Bank of India, Oriental Insurance Company, NALCO, OMC, PrasarBharti and Door Darshan, Glocal Hospitals, National Informatics Center, LIC, Medversity of Apollo Hospital, National Institute of Social Defense, PWC, OTDC, TQM Consultancy Services, Institute of Company Secretaries, Gandhi Labour Foundation, OMFED, SMRC, Sita Cement, Kalinga Automobiles, Kanpur Productivity Council, NITTR.
• Image building with values-driven practices is his doctrine in life for which he has been denominated as an Institution Builder, a Change Leader, a Trainer of Trainers to mention a few. Marked by over 15 Paper presentations and 11 National Publication Dr. Dash is reckoned an authority in the field of Human Resource Process. With an ever expanding clientele Dr. Dash’s and his association with major HR bodies in the country makes him the youth icon in the most coveted sector, the back bone of advancement the HUMAN RESOURCE department. He truly justifies his association with TWARAN which means acceleration.
- Core HR Functions
- OD Intervention
- Assessment Centers
- Test Developments
- People Processes
- Talent Management
- Engagement Processes
- Competency Management
- Employee Bonding Activities
- Employees Psychological Health
- Transformation Management
- Training and Development
- Performance and Potential Management
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Soft Skills
- HR Process Skills
- Behavioural Training
- Attitudinal Enhancement Programme
- Train the trainer
- Sales Training
- Retail Management
- Behavioural Interviewing